registered building contractor

When do you need a Registered Building Contractor?

We encourage DIY projects – they’re good for the soul and the pocket! But please keep in mind that the following work needs to be left to a professional registered building contractor.

  1. When a building permit is required* this includes:
  • The construction, erection, assembly or placement of a building or an incidental structure;
  • The renovation, alteration, extension, improvement or repair of a building or an incidental structure;
  • The assembly, reassembly or securing of a relocated building or a relocated incidental structure; or
  • The changing of ground levels and site works associated with one of the above points.
  • To fully determine whether a building permit is required you must seek advice from the relevant local government permit authority.
  1. If the value is $20,000 or more; and
  2. If carried out in a prescribed area of the state.

For more info visit:

If you’re in need of a professional we’re the registered builder to call!

We will do our very best at sharpening our pencils but rest assure we will always sharpen our saws! #qualityworkmanship

Builders Registration Number (BRN): 10909