Need a Second Space? Considered a Studio?
When it comes to renovations and extensions we find many people don’t know where to start! And we truly believe sometimes the idea of more room gets too hard when they are not presented with all the options and costs. For details about how we can assist with a wide range of options check out our page on extension and renovations. But one option in particular that commonly gets overlooked is a simple “Studio“.
We have provided the below details on a studio we completed to help give you insight into this option.
Measuring 4.2m x 3.7m with 2.4m high walls and raking ceiling, it’s larger than your average size bedroom
- Treated pine sub-floor, wall frames and roof timber.
- Colourbond iron roof gutter and downpipes.
- James Hardi weatherboards to the exterior.
- Grooved lining boards to internal walls with gyprock ceiling. (raked)
- Aluminium clear glass windows with sills and architraves
- Solid core french doors with glass panels and Gainsborough locking hardware
- Hardwood timber step
- Allowances for electrical, drafting and design & Shire approvals.
- R2.5 wall batts and Anticon insulation to the roof.
- No painting or Floor coverings include on cost as the client wanted to DYI.
- Classed as non-habitable building.
Need more information call 1300 000 WBC (922) or email firstname.lastname@example.org