MEET BUILTFORM DESIGN
Timber Framed Construction
White Building Co have been building quality framed homes for decades but with the backing from, Peter Lea at Builtform Design we are thrilled to be the preferred supplier for #Collie, #Bunbury and #Busselton. Offering a range of home designs specifically designed for quality framed construction, we work to the following standard:
‘When we build a house, we don’t just do the bare minimum. We make practical adjustments to keep your home functional and efficient.’
Currently there are very few builders in WA who have standard range designs and pricing format. And with the additional functional design standards and specification, including the consideration of energy efficiency, the Builtform Designs are sure to fit your lifestyle and your budget.
- Pre-estimated designs, priced affordably, ready for quick construction.
- When it comes to prices and construction, we do things a little differently than most other designers and builders. With Builtform Design, our prices include pretty much all of the practical stuff. While there’s plenty to customize and always room to add on, the things you really need are included in the price.
- Highlight Inclusions:
- Site/Earth Works & Engineering – based on a level ‘M’ Class (Moderately Reactive) site. (Conditions apply)
- Various significant construction elements are beyond ‘standard Building Code requirements’ this creates a quality, sturdy and comfortable home.
- EssaStone Benchtops to Kitchen
- Full External Painting Included
- For specific detail Check our Specs to see exactly what we mean. http://www.builtformdesign.com.au/construction/
- Energy Efficient Designs – To help you manage energy costs and run a more efficient home, all of our designs are fully insulated, including internal & external walls, the underside of the roof, and all ceilings.
- Search for designs based on the proven and efficient north facing orientation e.g. NORTH TO THE FRONT, NORTH TO THE REAR, NORTH TO THE SIDE.
- Ideal orientation and site position is noted on each design. However, if this is not entirely achievable, design advice and necessary changes will be provided prior to final costings or signing of contracts.
- All designs will conform with the National Construction Code Energy Efficiency requirements.
‘We design homes, not just houses. Liveable is practical. Practical is comfortable.’
Every layout utilises sensible yet simple design considerations with generous room dimensions creating an environment for practical, functional, and comfortable living. To view these innovative designs for quality living click here and be impressed with the extensive range.
Builtform homes are designed with LIFE in mind. That’s why all of our layouts are practical yet comfortable, in every way. Each design incorporates elements like:
- A functional Kitchen layout allowing people to access the refrigerator and pantry without going through the ‘working zone’.
- A BBQ area under the main roof. This is Australia and we spend a lot of time outside. This space is just as important as your Family room.
- Uninterrupted access to the BBQ area from the kitchen without having to navigate your way through furniture.
- Easy navigation to the WC from the main Living areas without going past bedroom doors where children may be sleeping.
- Furnishable bedrooms without bedheads adjacent to noise sources, flushing toilets, etc. in adjacent rooms.
- At least 2 of the children’s bedroom are of a size and shape to comfortably accommodate a queen size bed.
- Wardrobes opening in to access areas rather than opening on to the bed.
- Enhanced privacy between bedrooms created by thoughtful location of wardrobes, linen cupboards, etc.
- Window sill heights allowing a room to be furnished.
- Modular material sizes to internal spaces and overall sizes mean less material goes in the bin during construction. Consideration of such dimensions will also result in savings for the homeowner when purchasing floor coverings and window treatments.
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
White Building Co will be your registered builder. Builtform Designs will work alongside us during the preliminary stages to ensure the design and drafting is spot on as per your vision. Once the design is finalised White Building Co will manage your construction.
Can a design be modified?
Most definitely, there is always room to add on or customise the designs to suit your lifestyle. The White Building Co team are committed to working with you to bring your ideas to life.
What are the benefits of timber framed homes?
There are so many, check out our benefits of timber framed construction blog – click here.
Not sure if this is for you?
White Building Co also offer custom design, so bring us your wish list and budget and we will take you through The WBC Way. For more info on our process from start to finish check out our blog – click here.
For more details visit: