Carpentry Apprenticeship Opportunity – Collie, WA
The White Building Co Team are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Apprentice Carpenter. At WBC we pride ourselves on our strong work ethic and attention to detail. So each applicant for this limited opportunity apprenticeship will be reviewed under the scope to ensure we find the perfect fit for our team.
What is the perfect fit ?
- They would have already picked up on the need for a good work ethic, with strong attention to detail.
- Punctual and not scared of early starts.
- Committed to their own learning, and able to attend vital apprenticeship training at the Apprentice and Traineeship Company.
- Able and willing to work throughout the South West and Wheatbelt areas, when operationally required.
- Previous construction industry experience and/or pre-apprenticeship training, desirable.
- Desirably holds a current WA, C class, manual drivers licence with a safe, blemish free driving history.
What can we offer ?
Opportunity to be apart of a family owned and operated building company, offering a diverse range of work and skills for you to learn. Opportunity to earn above award rates. Support and guidance throughout your apprenticeship journey from various highly skilled and passionate Carpenters.
We’ve had a number of Apprentices over the last 25 years in business and to be honest we’re not looking to help you decide if this is the career for you. We ask all applicants to do their industry research and consider the following:
- Do you enjoy working outside and are you willing to work in challenging conditions?
- Can you respectfully take direction from others?
- Are you committed to the safety of yourself and others?
- Do you respectfully look after your own and others property?
- Do you pride yourself on doing things the correct way?
- Can you see yourself in this industry in 10+ years time?
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call Brent White our longest running employee, on 08 9734 4410.
If you believe this is the right opportunity for you, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume, minimum 2 references
- Cover letter, minimum 200 words
- Most recent student report, either high-school and or TAFE, desirable.
PS – Don’t stress if you were not an A grade student, we believe that passion, practice and determination make a great Carpenter. But we don’t think learning stops at school!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – 9TH FEBRUARY 2018 – Don’t delay!